Our Guideline at Lagoon Tent and Trailer Park
Our Guideline at Lagoon Tent and Trailer Park
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 10:00am to 5:00pm. Friday 9:00am to 8:00pm, Saturday 9:00am to 6:00pm and Sunday 9:00am-2pm
Check In/ Out Time: Check in time is noon for RV sites and 3:00pm for Cottage rental; check out time is 11:00am. If you plan to stay longer than 11:00am please contact the office.
Reservation Procedures: Online or over the phone. Early reservation is suggested but not necessary. We do accept drop in but selection is not guaranteed.
Changing Sites: Please do not change sites without notifying the park office before you move. Failure to do this may result in a change site fee or expulsion from the park.
Picnic table must remain in their designated location.
Visitor: All visitors must register and pay the additional fee if they want to stay on the property. Visitors are welcome as soon as office is open until 10:00pm. Overnight passes may be acquired at the front office.
Internet Procedures/Wifi: We have hot spot Wifi available for free by the main building only.
Internet: lagoon Tent and Trailer Park --------Password just ask the office
Sewer/Water: Washing of RV, car or campers is not permitted. Water is for drinking only. No grey water or sewage is allowed to be dump on the ground.
Electricity: Drive thru Sites have 30 amp services and back in site only have 15 amp services.
Please do not over charge with power.
If you have any issued with your post or with your hydro please come and advise us at the office.
Grills/Open fire: No charcoal grills on the picnic tables. No open or uncontained campfires allowed in the resort. You may have a fire in a contained fire pit provided on each site as long as there is no fire ban. You may only burn wood, no garbage of any kind will be allowed to be burned. No firewood gathering is permitted. There is split and dry wood available for sale at the office. Fire must be out by 1:00am
Trash: Household garbage and trash must be bagged and walked to a provided dumpster in your section. Personal trash cans are not permitted on individual sites as this may attract unwanted rodents and other animals.
Recycling: We recycle and bins are available around the park. Please sort your recyclable prior to putting them into bins.
Smoking: Smoking including marijuana is not permitted in any public building including, the restrooms, playground and volleyball court.
Alcohol: Consumptions of alcoholic beverages is restricted to your site only. Excessive drinking and violence will not be tolerated. By breaking these rules, Lagoon Tent and Trailer Park will consider this person like a noncustomer and the person in question will be remove from the property under the Innkeepers act.
Storage Area: There is no storage available during summer time at Lagoon tent and Trailer Park.
Storage on Site: Only one RV per site allowed. No open trailers, boats, utility metal storage units, freezer, refrigerators, non-patio type furniture or abundant clutter are allowed on a site for extended periods of time. No enclosed utility trailer on sites with a reservation of seasonal site. Screen rooms or gazebo are permitted on sites for outdoor dining but may not be used for storage.
Beaches and waterslide: Beaches has no lifeguard; swimming at your own risk. No glass on beach. Waterslide rules are display on the beach.
Motorized Vehicules: All drivers must possess a valid driver’s license if not part of the staff. Night vehicle must display lights. Speed limit is 10km/hr for all vehicle, scooters, golf cart, etc. Vehicle may not be parked on vacant site for any reason and will be towed if it is blocking someone from moving onto their site. Repeated abuse of this rule may result in expulsion from the park.
Pets: No aggressive breeds allowed. All pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Pets should not be left unattended or tie up. Cats may not run loose. Pets are not permitted in the public buildings including the main beach. Pets should not be an annoyance (barking continually). Aggressive breed must wear a mussel. Please be courteous to your neighbours by only walking your pet in the area or the park you are staying and always clean up after your pet. Failure to do so will result in a written notice that will go in your file. Repeated abuse of this rule may result in expulsion from the park.
Quite Hours: 11:00pm to 8:00 am. No fireworks, loud music or excessive noise at any time. No generators allowed during quiet hours.
Walking or riding bicycle at night: Please wear light colored clothes and carry flashlight so that others can see you. You are not allowed to ride your bicycle after dark for safety reason. Please obey to this rule.
Buying/Selling: Please notify the office for specific policies before you list or sell your trailer.
Site Maintenance: Seasonal guests are responsible for the care and upkeep of the landscaping all season. Management reserves the right to have overgrown or unsightly sites cleaned up at owner’s expense. No repairs of cars, boats and motorcycle are permitted on your site or on the property.
Lot Enchancements: Improvement to your site or the exterior of your unit must be approved by management before any work commences. All deck, fences, drive ways and patios must be approved by the management. A reward of $500.00 rebate on the next season for the best of the year seasonal site.
Damage: We reserve the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and facilities of the park.
Staff & Vendors: Harassment of the resort employees and hired vendors of the park will not be tolerated. If management needs to be involve it could result to expulsion from the park.
Current Rates, Cancellation Policy and no show: please refer to Invoice.
Enjoy your stay at Lagoon Tent and Trailer Park
We reserve the rights to refuse service and will not be responsible for damage of rigs, accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money, jewelry or valuable of any kinds.
Copy of the waiver from Camping in Ontario Association
that must be sign prior to come in the park
Copy of the waiver from Camping in Ontario Association
that must be sign prior to come in the park
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND CONSENT TO MEDICAL TREATMENT
ONTARIO PRIVATE CAMPGROUND ASSOCIATION 1
Please read this document (the “Waiver”) carefully, as it affects your future legal rights. Please provide your initials on each page after reading. By signing below, you (on behalf of yourself or your minor child/ward and any personal representatives, assigns,
heirs and next of kin) acknowledge, agree and represent that you have carefully read and fully understood the Waiver and agreed to its terms.
Each individual attending the Premises and/or participating in the activities of the Campground must complete and sign the Waiver. A parent/guardian of a minor Attendee must complete and sign the Waiver on behalf of the minor Attendee.
This Waiver must be carefully read and signed in consideration of the opportunity of being a willing Attendee permitted to enter the Premises. As used herein, the term “Releasees” is defined to include the following: the Campground, its subsidiaries, affiliated organizations, owners, members, managers, directors, officers, past and present employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns.
Lagoon Tent and Trailer Park Inc
Full legal name of the owner/operator of the campground (hereinafter the “Campground”)
Campsite Name: __________________________
Campsite Address: 100 lagoon trailer Park Rd City/Town: Huntsville
Province: Ontario Postal Code: P1H 2J4
(hereinafter the “Premises”)
Telephone number: 705-789-5011 E-mail Address: [email protected]
Name: ________________________________________________________ Date of Birth: ______________________
(Campground visitor: hereinafter the “Attendee”)
Permanent home address: __________________________________________________________________________
City/Town: ____________________________________ Province: _______________ Postal Code: ________________ Home telephone number: _________________________ Cellular telephone number: __________________________ Emergency contact name: _______________________ Emergency contact number: ___________________________
Address on the Driver’s License the same permanent home address: Yes _____ No ___
If No, please provide: ______________________________________________________________________________
Vehicle Licence Plate #: __________________________ E-mail Address: ____________________________________
1. I expressly acknowledge and agree that my attendance at the Premises and participation in the activities of the Campground may involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage.
2. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards inherent in my attendance at the Premises and participation in the activities of the Campground and I voluntarily, knowingly and freely assume all risks associated with participating in the activities of the Campground and entering the Premises, including, but not limited to, my own actions or inactions (or the actions or inactions of my minor child/ward), the actions or inactions of others (including but not limited to the Campground owners, officers, directors, managers, staff, volunteers or visitors), falls, injuries, illnesses, infections, contact with others (including but not limited to the Campground owners, officers, directors, managers, staff, volunteers or visitors), navigating any and all obstacles and any defects of the Premises.
3. I represent and warrant to the Releasees that I am in good physical condition, am able to safely participate in the activities of the Campground and have no medical condition that would make my participation in the activities of the Campground more hazardous.
4. If I am pregnant, disabled in any way or have recently suffered an illness or injury; I consulted a physician before participating in the activities of the Campground.
5. I consent to medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury to me as the Campground owners, officers, directors, managers, staff, volunteers or other medical professionals may deem appropriate and understand that this Waiver extends to any liability arising out of or in any way connected with such medical treatment or transportation.
6. I understand and agree that I am expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times while I am attending the Premises and while I am participating in the activities of the Campground to obey all local, provincial and federal laws, both criminal and civil. This includes, generally, respect for other people, equipment, facilities or property.
7. I understand and agree that I may not bring weapons or illegal substances to the Premises.
8. I understand and agree that the Releasees are not responsible for any personal item or property that is lost, damaged or stolen while I am participating in the activities of the Campground or on the Premises.
9. I recognize and acknowledge that there are hazards and risks of physical injury or illness to myself in attending the Premises and participating in the activities of the Campground and that not all such hazards or risks can be fully eliminated. I freely and voluntarily agree to assume the full risk of death, bodily injury or property damage, regardless of severity, that I (or my child/ward) may sustain as a result of my participation in the activities of the Campground or attendance at the Premises, howsoever arising, including, but not limited to, the active or passive negligence of the Releasees.
10. I agree to indemnify the Releasees from any and all third party claims, howsoever arising, for any loss, liability, damage or cost they might incur, including, but not limited to, claims arising in whole or in part by my negligent or intentional acts or omissions while participating in the activities of the Campground or attending the Premises..
11. I indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage or cost they may incur while I am participating in the activities of the Campground or while attending the Premises, howsoever arising, including, but not limited to, being caused by the negligence of the Releasees.
12. I hereby and forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the Releasees for any injury or damage to me, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin, for any claims, causes of action, obligations, lawsuits, charges, complaints, controversies, damages, costs or expenses of whatsoever kind, nature, or description, whether direct or indirect, present or future, in law or in equity, in contract or in tort, or otherwise, whether known or unknown, arising out of or connected with my (or my minor/ward’s) participation in the activities of the Campground or while attending the Premises, howsoever caused, including, but not limited to being caused by the negligence of the Releasees.
13. I hereby and forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the Releasees for any injury or damage to me, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin, for any claims, causes of action, obligations, lawsuits, charges, complaints, controversies, damages, costs or expenses of whatsoever kind, nature, or description, whether direct or indirect, present or future, whether known or unknown, arising out of or connected with my (or my minor/ward’s) participation in the activities of the Campground or attending the the Premises, under the terms of any statute, including, but not limited to, any claims under the Occupiers' Liability Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. O.2, as amended; and, the Negligence Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. N.1, as amended.
14. I understand and acknowledge that the laws of the Province of Ontario shall apply to all matters relating to this Waiver regardless of the activity location, that the exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with the Releasees resides in provincial or in federal court in Ontario. I expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in connection with any dispute with the Releasees arising from my participation in the activities of the Campground or while on the Premises of the Campground.
15. I expressly agree that this Waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the Province of Ontario, and that the invalidity or unenforceability of any term of this Waiver does not affect the validity or enforceability of any other term. Any invalid term will be treated as severed from the remaining terms.
16. I acknowledge that in contract disputes, any ambiguity within the contract is generally interpreted against the contract drafter. However, with this knowledge, I do hereby agree that any ambiguity within this Waiver is to be interpreted in favour of the Campground.
THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
17. I am currently not experiencing COVID19 symptoms nor have I had COVID-19 symptoms in the last14 days.
18. I have not travelled outside of Canada or in an area under a travel health advisory in the last 14 days.
19. I have not provided care or had close contact with any person with COVID-19 or with any person reasonably suspected of having COVID-19 or with any person who travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or with any person who travelled in an area under a travel health advisory in the last 14 days.
20. I represent and warrant to the Releasees that I have not been advised by the Government of Canada or OntarioPublicHealth or my doctor or the Ontario Ministry of Health website to self-isolate due to possible exposure to COVID-19.
21. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards with respect to COVID-19 in herent in my attendance at the Premises and participation in the activities of the Campground.
22. I freely and voluntarily agree to assume the risk with respect to COVID-19, including the risk of death, bodily injury or property damage, regardless of severity, that I (or my child/ward) may sustain as a result of my participation in the activities of the Campground or attendance at the Premises, howsoever arising, including, but not limited to, the active or passive negligence of the Releasees.
I understand that there are inherent and unforeseen risks involved in participating in the activities of the Campground or while attending the Premises. I have read this document in its entirety and fully understand its terms. I understand that I am giving up substantial legal rights by signing below, including the right to sue the Releasees. I acknowledge that I am signing this agreement freely and voluntarily and intend my signature to be a waiver and complete and unconditional release of all liability due to the negligence of the Releasees or, the inherent risks of participating in the activities of the Campground or while attending the Premises.
Attendee signature: _________________________ Printed Name: ________________________ Date: _______________________
PLEASE CHECK ONE
___ I am at least 18 years old; or
___ I am younger than 18 years old and my Parent or Guardian has reviewed this Waiver and signed below.
Pursuant to Ontario’s Electronic Commerce Act, 2000, this Waiver may be executed electronically and in several counterparts via facsimile or electronic signature or original signature, each of which so executed shall be deemed to be an original, and such counterparts together shall constitute but one and the same document.
ONLY COMPLETE SECTION BELOW IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR GUARDIAN OF AN ATTENDEE UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18)
1. I am the parent or guardian of the above-named minor (the “Minor”). I give my consent for the minor’s participation in the activities of the Campground and to attend the Premises, I represent that the Minor is in good physical condition and acknowledge that I have reviewed, understood and agreed to the terms herein (such terms being interpreted as if they applied both to me and the Minor) and have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of the Minor.
2. I acknowledge and agree to reimburse the Releasees and do hereby covenant and agree with the Releasee that I will at all times hereafter indemnify the Releasee of and from all claims and demands, suits or actions or claims for contribution or indemnity whether under the Negligence Act, the Occupiers Liability Act or otherwise which may be made or brought against the Releasee by the said above named Minor, or on his behalf or in any way arising out of the said accident and injuries including the costs of defending any such suits, actions or claims.
SIGNATURE: _________________________ PRINTED NAME: __________________________ DATE: __________________________ or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.